Chocolate chip butter cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a I use Kirkland Brand Salted Butter from Costco to make these cookies. I have also used Tillamook salted butter with equally excellent results.
Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. You can cook Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- It’s 500 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- You need 450 g of choc chip.
Want to know what makes chocolate chip cookies even better? The extra butter in these cookies makes them super tender. Everyone will wonder about your "secret ingredient," but only you'll know the reason for the popularity of your easy chocolate chip cookies. At the downtown Chicago law firm where I work, we often bring in goodies for special occasions.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
When co-workers hear I've baked these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, they make a special trip to my floor to sample them. Best of all, these crisp, buttery treats can be. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.