Oregano lamb chops with potatoes. Season the chops with salt and pepper. Heat about two tablespoons of olive oil in a large, heavy-based pot over medium heat and cook the chops for a couple of minutes on each side or until brown – you may need to do this in batches. Add lamb to bag, turning to coat.
Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Place the lamb chops on top of the potatoes; sprinkle with the capers. Douse the lamb and potatoes with the lemon juice. You can cook Oregano lamb chops with potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oregano lamb chops with potatoes
- You need 1/2 kg of lamb chops.
- It’s 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- You need of Oregano spice.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Toss spinach with potatoes; sprinkle with pine nuts. Potatoes and side dishes for lamb. The potatoes can be added at two different times. Add potatoes at the beginning with the garlic and onions: peel the potatoes and leave them whole or only Lightly season them with salt, pepper, and some dried oregano.
Oregano lamb chops with potatoes step by step
- Peel and clean your potatoes. Heat your pan, put the butter and oil in the pan and and add the potatoes. Sprinkle salt and cook till done..
- Remove the potatoes from the pan and put aside. Put the lamb chops in the pan, sprinkle salt, black pepper, and oregano spice. Keep turning until well cooked..
- Add the previously cooked potatoes back to the pan. Stir through and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and serve..
Add the potatoes to the roasting pan with. If you are looking for a very simple and delicious family meal, you should try Flavour and Flair's lamb chops, potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin baked in a lemon, olive oil and oregano juice. Lamb chops in particular, are best eaten at this temperature which is medium-rare. Garlic Herb Lamb Chops are easy to make and taste like they came from a high end restaurant. Drain, let steam evaporate and peel.