Croissant. Borrowed from French croissant ("crescent"), present participle of croître ("to grow"). Doublet of crescent. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈk(ɹ)wæsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wʌsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wɑːsɒ̃/. (US) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/. (US). IPA(key): [kʰɹəˈsɑnt]. (Canada) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/, /kxwəˈsɑ̃(t)/. (Canada). 🎦 Croissant.
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. Examples of croissant in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web There's a reason home cooks don't make croissants every day. You can cook Croissant using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Croissant
- You need 500 gm of Refined flour.
- It’s 50 gm of Jaggery.
- Prepare 15 gm of Salt.
- It’s 30 gm of Milk powder.
- It’s 10 gm of Yeast.
- It’s 3 gm of Bread improver.
- Prepare 3 gm of Gluten.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
- It’s 250 gm of Laminated soft butter.
- You need 1 no of Whole egg.
Define croissant. croissant synonyms, croissant pronunciation, croissant translation, English dictionary definition of croissant. n. A rich, crescent-shaped roll of leavened dough or puff pastry. De délicieux croissants maison pour le petit-déjeuner, croustillants et moelleux ! Un vrai régal pour bien commencer la journée.
Croissant step by step
- Step 1 take a utensil add refined flour; gluten;milkpowder;.
- Step 2add jaggery;add 10pml water and add step 1 tp flying fermwntation method.
- Step 3 proper knead the dough and add water to knead the dough and rest for 10 min.
- Step4 cut the butter in cube soft the butter.
- Step 5 roll the dough in sleap and take the butter in dough properly and take firstly single fold and cook fold and lastly cook fold.
- Step 6 cut the roll in 10 cm and prea heat proofing temperature 50'c and time 30 min.
- Step 7 30 min to out the proofing and brush the egg in crossiant and baking material baking temperature220'c time30to35min.
- Step8 serve for hot.
Top with two slices of thick. A croissant is a type of pastry, classically made with puff pastry dough so that it is light, flaky, and extremely buttery. Traditionally, croissants are formed into crescent shapes, which is probably where. Croissants are crescent-shaped French pastries which may be made from leavened or unleavened puff pastry dough. Croissants and other French pastries are very popular in Morocco.