Sugar-free Energy Bar.
You can have Sugar-free Energy Bar using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Energy Bar
- Prepare 15-20 of Madjool dates [ pitted].
- You need 1/4 cups of mixed dry fruits [ black raisins,golden raisins, dried cranberries ].
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mixed nuts [ cashews, pecans,macadamia,pistachios etc.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almond / peanut/ cashew butter [ or use coconut oil instead of butter].
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Sugar-free Energy Bar step by step
- In a blender blend the pitted dates, mixed dry fruits, and water into a smooth paste and keep it in a bowl..
- Mix in almond butter or oil and vanilla extract..
- In another bowl combine all the chopped nuts and seeds and add cinnamon and salt [ all the nuts and seed must be unsalted].
- Now combine the wet and dry ingredients, ie the nuts and the dates paste..
- Pour this into a well lined baking pan and press it with a spatula..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F and let it cool..
- Refrigerate it and cut it into bars or squares and enjoy !.