Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a second bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and vanilla. Read on for the simple recipe!
Get full Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Williams High School Culinary Arts Program. My Sugar Crusted Raspberry Muffins are amazingly moist, full of raspberries and sprinkled with sugar – for a muffin that really glistens! You can have Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 ounces of butter, melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of raspberries –frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Cranberry Muffins Muffins Blueberry Rasberry Muffins Recipe Rasberry Cookies Banana Cupcakes Donut Muffins Protein Muffins Donuts Strawberry Fruit Bar Recipe. Then you can serve the muffins warm or let them cool completely. Spoon raspberry batter into muffin tin lined with paper cupcake liners. Use a spoon and sprinkle a layer of turbinado sugar on top.
Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 375° F convection or 400 degree conventional.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, and salt..
- Add the melted butter and combine..
- In a second bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined; the batter will be lumpy..
- Toss the berries with the ¼ cup of flour in a bowl..
- Carefully fold the berry mixture into the batter..
- Fill each muffin cup 80% full. Sprinkle the batter with the brown sugar..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a convention oven add about five minutes for a conventional oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean..
- Serve warm..
Sprinkling the batter with sugar just before baking creates a delicious crackle on top. Healthy raspberry muffins : easy + low sugar for kids. Those are the BEST clean eating muffin recipe I ever made ! Another successful tasty clean food recipes for my blog, very much inspired by my wholewheat blueberry muffins recipe. So, if you are looking for healthy muffins for your kids those healthy raspberry muffins with whole wheat flour are the best baby led weaning recipe ever.