You can cook Homemade croissants using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade croissants
- It’s 625 gm of flour.
- You need 300 of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 15 gm of Yeast.
- Prepare of Milk half a litre.
Homemade croissants step by step
- Add ur yeast in warm milk add sugar and salt.
- Add your flour make croissants dough.
- Allow the dough to rest in the fridge.
- Put your butter inside the dough and give it 2:2:2 turns allow it to rest again.
- Give it the last turn cut your dough into croissants shape and bake them for 30 mins.
- Egg wash them.