Butter Wafers. Deliciously crispy and flavourful, our Wafers are the perfect treat with tea or coffee, for school snacks, birthday parties, and so much more! In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and cornstarch; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Perfect alone or as an accompaniment to fresh fruit or ice cream. These may just be one of my favorite cookies. And there's not even chocolate involved. You can cook Butter Wafers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Wafers
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted sweet cream butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER WAFERS Sourced from the lush soils of South America, our cold-pressed, non-deodorized cacao butter is the pure, pressed oil of ground cacao beans. Never heated or processed, our cacao butter is the most rich and decadent part of the cacao bean. Made with real peanut butter, these cookies have a crunchy texture and a creamy filling between two crispy peanut butter wafers for savory and sweet snacks. These peanut butter cookies come in a square shape, making them stand out.
Butter Wafers step by step
- Put oven rack in center of the oven and preheat to 375°F..
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder using a whisk, then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine softened butter and sugar..
- Add softened margarine and beat until creamy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract completely..
- Slowly beat in flour mixture..
- Using about a teaspoon sized amount of dough, roll it between your hands to make balls..
- Place dough balls onto nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in oven for 7-9 minutes..
- Remove pans and let cool for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack..
Our Cocoa Butter Wafers – Ivory are refined to reduce some of the natural color and odor. The result is a beautiful ivory butter with a milder odor than natural Cocoa Butter. This product is a different specification than our Cocoa Butters not in wafer form. Cocoa Butter Wafers often melt in transit in warmer. The entire process remains well within raw specifications, and results in a creamy, buttery cacao wafer.