Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants. This set of mini croissants includes two flavors, plain and chocolate, with a filling of rich Belgian Callebaut chocolate. Description: Enjoy savory French-style pastries in under an hour. In three signature flavors, our mini croissants are ideal for weekend brunches, cocktail parties and afternoon.
These mini croissants are sinfully easy to make. We use a store-bought puff pastry sheet instead of Leave them plain, add chocolate or another favorite filling. These are mini croissants, so when Unfold the pastry sheet then lightly dust top with flour. You can have Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants
- Prepare 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Warm milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s of FOR THE CHOCOLATE STUFFING ;.
- You need 4 of chocolate bars of your choice.
- You need 1 of Beaten egg.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Black seeds.
Try the Mini Chocolate Croissant from COBS Bread bakery. All our breads are baked daily from scratch and use only the finest natural ingredients. Pastry [Wheat Flour, Water, Butter [Cream, Salt], Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Farina, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides, Calcium. French pastry goods Freshly baked croissants with chocolate on a baking tray in the oven Closeup of mini chocolate buns Baking home made chocolate croissants Mini croissants.
Plain Flour Mini Chocolate Croissants step by step
- Add yeast and sugar to warm milk and allow it to prove. Stir it lightly and allow to prove for 5 minutes. Next, after it is frothy and foamy, add it to the flour along with the butter..
- Preheat the oven on 200°. Knead a smooth dough and use warm water if required. Cover and set aside for an hour or two. Next, remove the risen dough and knock it back once..
- Divide into two parts and roll each into a rectangular sheet. Place the chocolate chunk in one corner and fold downwards. Follow the same way for all of them. Give an egg wash. Sprinkle some black seeds on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200° on the last rack for about 25 minutes..
- Serve with milkshake, tea or coffee. They can also be served with hot chocolate. Store them in air tight containers and consume within 3 days..
- See the chocolate that is oozing out so beautifully. Enjoy!.
Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). Our chocolate croissants are hand made in the traditional French style, using the award-winning Wheat croissants for breakfast this morning. Plain, Marscapone and Huckleberry and Valrhona Pain Au Chocolat (chocolate-filled Croissant) With Warm Water, Bread Flour, Nonfat Dry Milk, White. If you love Pain au Chocolat, otherwise known as Chocolate Croissants, you will be over the moon with this incredibly easy adaptation of the traditional French Traditional Pain au Chocolat is a French croissant pastry wrapped around a stick of chocolate. Served warm with melty chocolate oozing.