Grilled Lamb chops.
You can cook Grilled Lamb chops using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Lamb chops
- You need 1/4 kg of lamb shoulder chops.
- You need of For Marinade we need:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed/ grated garlic n ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary herbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Some little water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of onion.
Grilled Lamb chops instructions
- Cut your chops into smaller pcs..
- In a clean bowl, add grated ginger n garlic, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, rosemary herbs n some water..
- Mix nicely. If your lamb aint oily, add some cooking oil in your marinade..
- Deep your chops into the marinate, mix well n very well till everything bond together..
- Cover it n keep it in the fridge for 3 hrs or over night for better results..
- If using oven as i did, preheat it at 150 degrees..
- Place and arrange your chops in baking tray ready to be grilled..
- Grill it till ready..
- Serve when ready with side tomatoes..
- Can as well serve with an accompaniment of your choice. Enjoy..