Salted Caramel Frosting.
You can cook Salted Caramel Frosting using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Frosting
- You need 2 stick of butter, softened.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, sofrened.
- You need 2 cup of powder sugar, sifted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, homemade or store bought.
Salted Caramel Frosting instructions
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add in caramel sauce and powdered sugar, blending well.
- May need to cool in fridge until set before using tip to frost.