Red wine lamb chops. Add any accumulated lamb juices and season with salt and pepper. Strain the sauce through a fine sieve into a bowl. Serve the lamb chops with the pan.
Remove chops from the skillet and set aside in a warm place. Keywords: Lamb Shanks, red wine sauce for lamb shanks, slow cooked lamb shanks. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! You can have Red wine lamb chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red wine lamb chops
- Prepare 8 of lamb chops.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chopped garlic.
- You need 4 bunches of fresh rosemary.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
I wanted to make this tonight and accidently bought shoulder lamb chop bone in product of Australia. can I use this in place of shanks?? This succulent rack of lamb is served with a flavorful red wine sauce. Use a good quality cabernet sauvignon or pinot noir for the sauce. Our grilled lamb chops marinate in an herbed-wine mixture.
Red wine lamb chops instructions
- Coarsely chop the rosemary and add to the oil and garlic.
- Rub onto the lamb chops.
- Place chops into fridge for 60 minutes.
- On a nedium high heat , fry the chops 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Leave aside and let the meat set and then serve.
Grilling them is easy, and a good way to keep their flavor. Chops are best served rare or -medium-rare. I like to make a little wine sauce to serve on the side. Liberally season the lamb chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Transfer to a platter and cover to.