Sauteed Korean Mung Bean Sprout Banchan.
You can cook Sauteed Korean Mung Bean Sprout Banchan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Korean Mung Bean Sprout Banchan
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Prepare 12 oz. of bag of mung bean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of to 1 Tablespoon finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small green onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of kosher salt, depending on how salty you like your food.
- Prepare pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of toasted sesame seeds.
Sauteed Korean Mung Bean Sprout Banchan instructions
- Preheat a 10-12" pan to medium high heat, add the 2 teaspoons of oil, and add the bean sprouts, sauteing them until they reduce by about 40%, and all the sprouts are translucent..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for toasted sesame seeds and just toss to distribute them evenly and no more. You want to retain most of that raw garlic flavor that is typical to this particular banchan..
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds before serving, and that's it!.