Croissant. Borrowed from French croissant ("crescent"), present participle of croître ("to grow"). Doublet of crescent. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈk(ɹ)wæsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wʌsɒ̃/, /ˈk(ɹ)wɑːsɒ̃/. (US) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/. (US). IPA(key): [kʰɹəˈsɑnt]. (Canada) IPA(key): /kɹəˈsɑnt/, /kɹwɑˈsɑ̃/, /kxwəˈsɑ̃(t)/. (Canada). 🎦 Croissant.
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. Examples of croissant in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web There's a reason home cooks don't make croissants every day. You can cook Croissant using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Croissant
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar (can add to your taste).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Define croissant. croissant synonyms, croissant pronunciation, croissant translation, English dictionary definition of croissant. n. A rich, crescent-shaped roll of leavened dough or puff pastry. Top with two slices of thick. De délicieux croissants maison pour le petit-déjeuner, croustillants et moelleux !
- Mix warm water and milk. Stir in the mixture with sugar and yeast and let it stand until foam appears on top for 5-10mins.
- Mix your flour and salt and create a well at the centre. Melt the margarine.
- Mix the foamy mixture with the melted margarine and pour at the centre of the flour. Knead for 15 mins until the dough becomes soft and elastic.
- Let the dough rest at room temperature for atleast 1 hour.
- Cut your dough into small pieces..
- Roll the dough out and spread butter or margarine on each layer.
- Rap using cling film and put them back to the fridge for about 1 hour or freezer for 30mins..
- Roll them while attached together and cut into 12 pieces.
- Roll the dough into Croissant shapes. Rub your Croissant with egg wash, milk or butter.
- Bake at 160degrees celcius for 25mins.
Un vrai régal pour bien commencer la journée. A croissant is a type of pastry, classically made with puff pastry dough so that it is light, flaky, and extremely buttery. Traditionally, croissants are formed into crescent shapes, which is probably where. Croissants are crescent-shaped French pastries which may be made from leavened or unleavened puff pastry dough. Croissants and other French pastries are very popular in Morocco.