Salted caramel pretzel brownies. Spoon the caramel sauce over the brownies in an even layer. Sprinkle the caramel-coated brownies with coarse sea salt. Once the brownies have cooled, remove from pan and cut into individual slices.
Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Spread until the bottom of the pan is evenly coated. I took a page from my salted caramel brownies. You can cook Salted caramel pretzel brownies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel pretzel brownies
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 of pretzels (use as many as needed).
- You need 1 of caramel sauce (use as much as needed).
- Prepare 1 of coarse sea salt (just enough to sprinkle on top..
- You need 1 of parchment paper (optional).
How to Make Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies. I like to use my favorite homemade salted caramel sauce. It is the best and so easy to make. If your brownie craving is off the charts and you don't have time to make homemade salted caramel sauce, that is ok.
Salted caramel pretzel brownies step by step
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper or greased with cooking spray. Spread the batter so that it forms an even layer to coat the bottom of the pan..
- Lay the pretzels down in an even layer on top of the brownie batter, then add a second even layer of the pretzels and then the rest of the brownie batter. Try and spread it as best as you can. Even if it's not covered all the way the batter on the bottom will rise through the pretzels and the batter on the top will spread..
- Then bake the brownies in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Once the brownies are out, spoon some caramel sauce onto the top of the brownies. And smooth it out to form an even layer..
- Sprinkle with some coarse sea salt. And then once the brownies have cooled, lift them out of the pan if you used parchment paper for easy cutting and cut them into bars. (Or you can cut them in the pan.) Enjoy!.
You can use store bought, but pro tip, ALWAYS keep a jar of salted caramel sauce in your. In a medium-large saucepan, melt the butter with the bittersweet chocolate over low heat, whisking occasionally until smooth. Caramel pretzel brownies are a breeze when made with brownie mix, caramels, chopped pretzels, chocolate chips, and toffee bits. In a large bowl whisk together the cocoa powder and boiling water quickly just to combine. Add the chopped chocolate and stir until melted.