Wok Style Sautée Vegetables and Chicken.
You can have Wok Style Sautée Vegetables and Chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wok Style Sautée Vegetables and Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breast (350-400gr).
- You need 200 gr of broccoli.
- You need 100 gr of mushrooms/shiitake.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil (optional).
Wok Style Sautée Vegetables and Chicken instructions
- Cut and prepare all your ingredients. Slice the veggies and the chicken.
- If you have a wok pan, the preparation of this plate will be better because the heat will be all over and not focused on the bottom of the pan, making the sautée more much more efficient.
- Having a wok, I didn't need to use oil when stir frying.
- Frist put the garlic and not long after that, add your onions. Let then get golden before adding your broccoli.
- Now, add the chicken and mushrooms or shiitake, salt and pepper and soy sauce to your taste.
- Let it cook until your chicken is golden and your veggies are done and soft.
- 1-I live mixing the chicken with some soy sauce and letting it get well flavoured before cooking it..
- 2- I love letting everything cook in the very own "juice" the veggies provide, thats why oil is not really needed but for flavouring if you like it. In that case, ALWAYS, use olive oil.