Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Just because you're vegan doesn't mean breakfast is limited to smoothies, oatmeal, or energy bars. You're not limited to chia pudding, granola, or peanut Today, I want big, hearty vegan breakfasts. I'm talking breakfast burritos, pancakes, quiche, breakfast sandwiches, waffles, scrambles, french.
They are a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey or other sweeteners such as brown sugar, and. They're NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- You need 1 cup of dried coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. KIND snack bars are made from delicious, wholesome ingredients, like fruits, nuts, and savory spices – combined with honey. These bars are where our journey started and it was simple: whole ingredients like nuts, mixed with fruits and spices bound together with honey. Breakfast may be important, but not everyone has time to whip up a good breakfast and sit down to eat it.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
These oat breakfast bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make. I also added almond flour, however, if you can't eat almonds, then you could use and ground nuts of choice. Some examples would be, ground hazelnuts, ground walnuts, etc. Breakfast bars are portable baked oatmeal bars, filled with rolled oats, nut or seed butter and usually some fruit or chocolate. They are perfect for quick grab and go breakfasts and are completely eggless and without flour, making them perfect for those following a vegan diet.