Stuffed dry fruits coconut Croissants drizzled with chocolate sy. IndiaMART > Chocolates, Biscuits & Cookies > Chocolate > Dry Fruit Chocolate. Jump to the Frozen Fruit Kabobs with Chocolate Drizzle or read on to see our tips for making them. These kabobs are perfect for kids of all ages, even those who may be The trick with these is to buy a bottle of chocolate topping that forms a hard shell when drizzled over something very cold.
Remove from heat and stir in the almond and vanilla extracts. For stuff chocolate dry fruit coconut modak Desiccated coconut Condensed milk Cardomon powder Milk powder For stuffing Dry fruit Dry cherry Melted chocolate MORE. Special Thanks :-MAYURI Casting:-Aaditya Naik Edits:- Aaditya Naik Co Edit:- Vipul. You can have Stuffed dry fruits coconut Croissants drizzled with chocolate sy using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed dry fruits coconut Croissants drizzled with chocolate sy
- You need 1-1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- It’s 20 gms of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s As needed of Dry fruits – Almonds, cashews and raisins.
- Prepare Aa needed of Chocolate syrup.
They will appreciate the excellent taste and you'll get satisfied clients and easy profit. Beautiful croissant drizzled with chocolate, lie on the plate. Sort by: Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Newly Added. Desiccated coconut is derived from carefully selected coconuts from the Phillippines that have been chosen for its maturity shelled, pared, grounded, blanched, dried.
Stuffed dry fruits coconut Croissants drizzled with chocolate sy step by step
- Take lukewarm milk, add sugar and yeast. Mix and rest it for 10 mins..
- Knead a soft dough and keep it aside for 1 hr. Chop the dry fruits and mix with dessicated coconut..
- After an hour, take the dough, it has doubled in size. Now divide in two parts..
- Take one portion and start rolling it. Then apply butter and dust maida. Now fold it. Do this process twice..
- Now after doing the process twice, roll it in big roti shape. Then divide and cut it like pizza with pizza cutter. Give a small cut at the edge..
- Place the filling and roll it inwards and apply butter wash. Bake it on 180°c for 15 mins..
- Remove in serving dish and drizzle chocolate syrup..
Dried-Fruit Granola Bars with Peanut Butter Drizzle. Add the peanut butter and stir until smooth. Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). A plain croissant stuffed with chocolate and drizzled with more choc on the outside. A soft, chewy cookie studded with dark and milk chocolate chunks.