Pineapple sorbet with strawberry compote.
You can have Pineapple sorbet with strawberry compote using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple sorbet with strawberry compote
- It’s of pineapple sorbbet.
- Prepare 2 of chopped pineapples(frozen).
- It’s of Blender.
- You need of Optional (sugar syrup).
- It’s of strawberry compote.
- It’s 250 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar syrup.
- You need of macadamia nut topping.
- It’s 100 g of nuts.
Pineapple sorbet with strawberry compote step by step
- Cut pineapple and remove skin then chop into small cubes, then refrigerate them overnight.
- Put the frozen pineapple pieces into a blender, then blend..optional add the sugar syrup for a more sweet treat.
- Transfer into a plate a serve instantly or freeze and serve later.
- Chop strawberries.
- Add strawberries to a pan with sugar syrup and all to reduce on low heat.
- Toast nut and transfer Into a grinder to achieve a fine consistency.
- Now combine all the 3 components to make a single dish..enjoy as dessert or cool of in any hot day.