Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod.
You can cook Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod
- It’s 2 lb of fresh skinless cod fillet.
- It’s of WASABI LEMON MAYONNAISE.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Wasabi paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- It’s of PISTACHIO SPICE COATING.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted roasted pistachios.
- You need 2 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sriracha seasoning dry spice blend.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ACCOMPANIMENTS.
- It’s of Lemon butter.
- You need of roasted pinapple habanero dip/salsa, pictured in direction step #7.
Pistachio Spice Crusted Cod instructions
- Heat grill to medium high or preheat oven to 425. Spray grill grates with non stick spray right before grilling , if grilling. If oven roasting , line a baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine all Pistachio Spice Coating ingredients in a food processor or blender until it becomes a spice blend texture.
- Mix Wasabi mayonnaise ingredients well in a bowl to combine.
- Coat cod with Wasabi mayonnaise.
- Then cover mayonnaise coated fish with Pistachio Spice mix , covering entire fillet well.
- Grill about 5 minutes per side on direct heat or oven roast about 10 to 15 minutes in the oven without turning, keep in mind the timing depends on the thickness of your fillets. Mine was 1 inch thick. The fish should have juicy moist flakes when ut.t.
- Serve with lemon butter and roasted pinapple and haanero dip/salsa, pictured below.