Chinese Chicken in Salted Black Bean Sauce.
You can have Chinese Chicken in Salted Black Bean Sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken in Salted Black Bean Sauce
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into bite size).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce (marinade).
- It’s 1 tsp of Rice Vinegar (marinade).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour (marinade).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (frying).
- It’s of Sauce;.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 20 g of Shallots (finely chopped).
- You need 20 g of Red Chilli (finely chopped).
- Prepare 25 g of Salted Black Bean (washed, roughly chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil (stir frying, optional).
- Prepare 30 g of Chives (cut 2 inch lengths).
- It’s 30 g of Spring Onions (cut 2 inch lengths).
- You need 1/2 cup of Water or Stock.
Chinese Chicken in Salted Black Bean Sauce instructions
- CHICKEN; Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour for 30 minutes. When ready heat the 4 Tbsp cooking oil until hot and fry the chicken until golden brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; if needed add more cooking oil; heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry the shallots, garlic and chilli until fragrant. Then add the black beans and fry it for 10 seconds..
- ASSEMBLY; Add the chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water (or stock) into the sauce and mix well. Turn off the heat and add the chives. Serve on a plate and garnish with spring onions..