Irish potatoes chip and plantain with egg. Nigerian irish potatoes chips with fried eggs, mixed with green beans, carrot. If you love this video thumbs-up and subscribe to my you tube channel,also SHA. Crispy potato chips coated with salted egg yolk and a touch of spice.
These baked plantain chips are a healthy, homemade snack for when you're craving something salty and crunchy. Line a big cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Irish potatoes are not Irish at all. You can have Irish potatoes chip and plantain with egg using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irish potatoes chip and plantain with egg
- It’s 10 of sizeable Irish potatoes.
- It’s 2 of ripe plantain.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of big eggs.
- Prepare 1 of big Tomato.
- You need 1 of small size onions.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cube of knorr.
- You need 1/3 of big cucumber.
- You need of Water.
The shrubby perennials with edible tubers, grown as cool-weather annuals in rows, raised beds, or containers, are native to the South American Andes. Though introduced to the world by early European explorers only in the past four hundred years. Egg and chips, also known as chips and egg is a popular dish in the United Kingdom, consisting simply of chips served with fried eggs. Egg and chips became popular in Britain during World War I due to a shortage of meat.
Irish potatoes chip and plantain with egg instructions
- Peel, cut and wash the potatoes. Peel and cut the plantain. Put oil in fire, when hot salt the potatoes and fry. When done with the potatoes fry the plantain..
- Wash and cut the tomatoes and onions. Break the egg into a bowl,add seasoning cube and whisk. Using another pot, put a little oil on fire, when hot pour the egg and fry on low heat. When it's almost ready and the tomatoes and onions on top. He loves the tomatoes and onions raw..
- Today's he decided to go for cucumber instead of fruit. Wash and dice the cucumber..
- Dish the meal and arrange the lunch pack..
And while potatoes and eggs make a delicious breakfast, I implore you to switch things up with mangú and eggs. Mash the plantains with a potato masher or fork until they're the consistency of mashed potatoes. The mixture doesn't need to be completely smooth—a few lumps are okay. Have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Notes: Use best-quality potato chips—medium-thick and not too brown (otherwise the dish will taste burned).