Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle. Assembling the Trifle: In a large trifle dish (or a big glass bowl) crumble in your fudge brownie. Leave some bits chunky so you have nice chewy texture to match the soft mousse and cream. Next, spoon over the Salted Caramel sauce to moisten the brownie.
Does this chocolate caramel trifle with whipped cream need to be shared?! To assemble: drizzle the bottom of your trifle dish with caramel sauce then start with a layer of crumbled brownie, top with a layer of salted caramel mousse and repeat until you reach the top of your Trifle dish. Salted Caramel Brownies ♡ easy recipe for thick, dense, fudgy brownies stuffed with homemade salted caramel. You can have Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle
- You need of #FMC For brownie.
- You need 200 gm of chocolate, melt half, chop half.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 0.5 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of For caramel sauce.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare of For layering.
- Prepare 200 ml of + 200 ml whipping cream.
- You need of Oreo biscuits Vanilla.
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
Caramel meets brownie: Cut the cooled caramel into small squares. Stir most of them into the brownie batter and transfer to the pan. Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle with PretzelsMy Sequined Life. Caramel Brownies, layered with whipped cream, salted caramel sauce, and toasted pecans.
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle step by step
- #FMC Brownie – mix oil and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat till mixed well. Add vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate. Fold it in. Add flour and cocoa in 3 parts. Add water if needed. Add salt. Fold well. Lastly add chopped chocolate and fold well. Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 30 to 40 mins..
- Caramel Sauce – add sugar in a thick bottom pan in very low flame, let it simmer and melt, dont stir. When the colour changes to golden brown, add butter. After butter is melted and mixed well, add cream. Stir well till all white specks disappear. Switch off gas. Add salt. This will thicken more. If it's too hard, reheat on very low flame and add milk till cream consistency..
- Whip 200 ml cream. Till stiff peaks. Incorporate half cooled caramel sauce in it. Keep in fridge. Save half..
- Whip 200 ml cream into stiff peaks. Keep it in fridge. Crush oreos. Keep aside..
- Layering – take a 1000 or 1500 ml bowl. Crush brownie roughly. Add to the bowl. Take caramel whipped cream. Layer it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of it. Add whipped cream. Add chocolate sauce. Then crushed oreos. Repeat layers. In the last later of oreos top it off with generous amount of caramel cream and caramel sauce. I made 2 bowls out of this..
Perfect for anyone who loves caramel! This Caramel Cheesecake Brownie Trifle has layers of creamy caramel cheesecake filling, chewy chocolate brownies, chocolate whipped cream and so much more! This trifle is like all my dreams come true in a dessert. In individual jars or one large trifle dish, layer cooled pudding, brownie pieces, whipped cream, and salted caramel sauce. Continue layering until the serving dish is filled.