Greek Marinade Lamb Chops.
You can have Greek Marinade Lamb Chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Marinade Lamb Chops
- It’s 1 rack of (8) lamb chops.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
Greek Marinade Lamb Chops instructions
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and garlic cloves. Brush marinade over all sides of the separated lamb chops..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for at least a half hour. Longer is better..
- Preheat a large cast iron pan to medium heat. Sear on each side for 5-6 minutes. Finish each side with kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste..