Salted caramel popcorn. Salted caramel popcorn is the perfect holiday party recipe; it's portable, easy to make, and oh-so delicious. Join Katie Jacobs of Styling My Everyday, author of So Much To Celebrate: Entertaining The Ones You Love The Whole Year Through, as she walks us through the simple process. My Salted Caramel Popcorn is a the BEST Caramel Corn Recipe EVER!
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pour popcorn into a large bowl and set aside. Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can have Salted caramel popcorn using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel popcorn
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of syrup.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unpopped popcorn.
Allow popcorn to cool completely, or use buttered fingers to clump the popcorn and nuts together to form bunches if desired. With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Caramel corn is a terrific grazing dessert for gatherings. And because it stays fresh for weeks, it makes for a sensational food gift!!
Salted caramel popcorn instructions
- Melt butter, sugar, syrup and 1 teaspoon of salt over medium heat. Let it simmer while you go to the next part..
- Then pop popcorn (or 2 bag of microwave popcorn) and take and remove unpopped kernels away..
- Pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and coat and stir and add the rest of the salt over it. Let it cool and enjoy 💖.
- Put it in the oven for 30min, but stir in between 10 min..
This recipe is great even doubled for your holiday parties! This salted caramel popcorn is a tried and true favorite that is a huge hit with friends and family! Make this ahead of time or prepare this simple salted caramel popcorn recipe just minutes beforehand. Simple to make and delicious to the taste! Salted Caramel Popcorn – THM E, Sugar Free, Low Fat.