Traditional Choc chip cookies.
You can have Traditional Choc chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Choc chip cookies
- It’s 2 oz of /4 tbsp, semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 2 oz of / 4 tbsp white chocolate chips (optional).
- Prepare 142 g of butter (I used margarine 50g and 2 tbsp macadamia oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Traditional Choc chip cookies step by step
- Gather ingredients.
- Lightly grease baking tray.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract to egg and beat lightly then add to sugar butter mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Pour creamy mixture into the flour and fold in, mix with spatula or wooden spoon till well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix till well combined.
- Scoop a table spoon at a time of dough and make balls. Arrange on baking tray spacing well apart..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let cool in baking tray for 2-3 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve. Store the rest in an air tight container..
- Cookies Galore.