Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🐤🌶🍅🍜🍿.
You can have Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🐤🌶🍅🍜🍿 using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🐤🌶🍅🍜🍿
- Prepare 5 of chicken legs with skin,with a sharp knife I made 2 slits+1slit.
- Prepare of SPICY PASTE:.
- You need 2-3 stalks of lemongrass (need plenty), pounded & knotted or.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon grass paste (see photo).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 inch of turmeric, sliced (or 2 tsp ground turmeric).
- You need 3 pc of fresh Red chili, deseeded, sliced.
- You need 1 tbs of Sriracha Chili sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Rice Bran oil for to grind the herbs.
- You need 6 of Macadamia nuts.
- It’s of OTHER INGREDIENTS:.
- It’s 6 pc of Kaffir lime or lemon leaves.
- You need 1 of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Lemon basils/Thai basils.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of kaffir lime juice.
- You need 3/4 tbs of soft brown Sugar,.
- You need 1 tsp of salt & grounded black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cornflour to thicken.
- You need 2 of large buttons mushrooms, chopped roughly.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice Bran oil to fry the chickens.
- You need of Hot steamed Jasmine Rice.
- It’s of TO GARNISH:.
- It’s of sprinkle on top with green onion, diced.
- Prepare of and 5 Lemon Basils leaves.
Spicy Basil Chicken Casserole😋🇮🇩🐤🌶🍅🍜🍿 step by step
- In a food processor: put white & red onions, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, fresh tumeric or ground turmeric, Macadamia nuts, red chili, Siracha chili sauce & 1 tbs vege oil to loosen the texture and blend until the texture is a bit chunky, not smooth!!. Heat the wok, and 2 tbs Rice Bran oil then add the spicy paste from the blender, and sautee' them, then add kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass stalks (or paste) until cooked & fragrance..
- Add 1 1/2 cups Rice Bran oil and put the chicken in hot oil, mix and cook until chicken changed colour just a little brown on both sides but don't overcook. Add 1 1/2 cup water, 3/4 tbs sugar, tomatoes pieces, salt, pepper and the fresh mushrooms and mix well. Cook until the gravy is reduced and the chicken is almost done, then add in lemon basils leaves, lime juice and cornflour. Mix well. Taste the salt, then turn off the heat, transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle on top with the green onions..
- Garnish on top Chicken with 5 Lemon Basils leaves. Serve with hot steamed Rice and with a cup of hot Jasmine Tea from Indonesia.😙🌶🍅🍜.