Nutella stuffed croissants.
You can have Nutella stuffed croissants using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella stuffed croissants
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of and half tsp active dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg,large.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk or warm water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need of Nutella as required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black seeds (habbatussaudah).
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds(kantu/ridi).
Nutella stuffed croissants instructions
- Sieve the flour and add the yeast, baking powder, sugar and salt.stir it so that it's all well mixed.Gradually add the egg & warm milk,stirring it in with a spatula at first until the dough starts to hold together,and then continuing to knead together with your hands until the dough has softened..
- Place in a container and cover with a damp towel. place in an warm place(even in the oven or micro-wave)and leave it to rise to about double its original size(40mins to an hour).
- Once risen,knead and divide into 3 balls,roll each of d dough into a rectangular shape and brush some butter then top with d other dough continuously until u are all done with d dough.
- The dough should be1 or half inch thick,roll again and use ur sharp knife or pizza cutter to divide d rectangular flatten dough into 2 part on d long length.
- Use the pizza cutter to maked triangles on the rectangular length dough to make a croissants,take one of the maked triangle;Place some Nutella at the large portion of the edge..
- Roll carefully towards the pointed edge,tucking the pointy end underneath,curve down the edges of your rolled up croissant to form the crescent shape,place the croissants on a greased tray….
- Apply egg-wash and sprinkle the black seeds and sesame seeds….
- Then bake in a preheated oven at low heat for 15mins or 20mins or until done..
- When ready,remove and place them on a cloth,and take the remaining half tbsp of butter,and gently tough up the croissants with it to give them a nice shiny soft finish….and they would smell heavenly too.😋🕺.
- Cover the croissants in the cloth for about 10mins before serving,this gives the butter to get absolutely fully into the croissants, there by making them soft and extra delish..