Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker). Turn buttery shortbread into something extra special by simply topping with caramel, chocolate and a sprinkle of salt. This iconic shortbread recipe is as simple as mixing butter, flour and sugar together to create a dough that's not too sweet but oh-so delicious. And, since this shortbread can be made in under an hour, you can.
Drizzle chocolate over caramel on each cookie. How to make salted caramel cookies 🍪 They are so good 😊 Good for little kids or a midnight snack. The Salted Caramel Betty Crocker cookie mix is to die for it's so soft and so easy to eat you don't have to break your teeth because they're totally soft and you can dump them in mail their perfect at any hour of the day and I am definitely in love with these cookies I've only purchased them one. You can have Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker)
- Prepare of Cookies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 packages of (14 oz)h caramels, unwrapped.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of semisweet baking chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse salt.
The easiest way to take a cookie bar from good to fantastic? In large bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with spoon. Cookie Crust, Cookie Bars, Bar Cookies, Cookie Dough, Caramel Cookies, Crinkle Cookies, Cookie Swap, Yummy Cookies, Holiday Baking. This is from Betty Crockers website and it makes really good cookies and can be doubled easily.
Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies (Betty Crocker) instructions
- heat oven 350°.
- large bowl: beat 1-1/2 cups butter with mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla..
- On low speed, beat in flour until blended..
- Divide dough in half. Between two sheets wax paper, roll one portion dough 1/4 inch thick..
- Cut with 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter..
- Place cutouts about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with second portion of dough..
- Bake 12 to 14 mins or until barely lightly golden. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. cool completely..
- Microwave caramels and milk uncovered on high 2 mins 30 secs, stirring every 30 secs until melted and smooth..
- Frost each cookie with 1 tsp caramel mixture..
- Microwave chocolate and 1Tbs butter uncovered on high 1 min 30 sec, stirring every 30 secs until melted and smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate over caramel on each cookie. Sprinkle with salt. Let stand…
With Betty Crocker cake mixes, you can bake perfect cakes, brownies and cookies everytime. Delights cake mixes are the most indulgent Betty Crocker cakes, with high quality ingredients such as salted caramel and dark chocolate. Betty Crocker Baking Recipes, Ideas & Products. Ice cream and chocolate chip cookies – it's the perfect combo for a divine sweet treat! Explore our delicious Betty Crocker™ chocolate fudge brownie cupcakes topped with vanilla icing and gooey salted caramel popcorn.