Chocolate Pistachio Covered Frozen Banana.
You can have Chocolate Pistachio Covered Frozen Banana using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pistachio Covered Frozen Banana
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Popsicle Stick.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Roasted And Salted Pistachios.
- It’s 80 of Milk Chocolate Chips (I used Ghirardeli).
- You need 1 of Wax Paper.
Chocolate Pistachio Covered Frozen Banana step by step
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Peel banana and cut off part of one end then insert popsicle stick about 1 1/2 inches into the center of the cut end.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Place pistachios in large food storage bag and crush slightly using a rolling pin or meat mallet then transfer pistachios to a shallow dish.
- Put milk chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish and heat them in 15-20 second intervals stirring in between until melted.
- Place frozen banana in melted chocolate turn and spread evenly over banana with spatula or spoon then immediately place banana in dish with the pistachios turning to coat evenly then place back on baking sheet.
- Freeze an additional 2 hours or until firm.
- Eat and enjoy :).