White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. All Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III. Loaded with extra white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie! It's been my goal this past year to Not only are these cookies super soft and chewy, but they're jam-packed with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
Today's white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are part of this project. These soft, tender white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are loaded with vanilla flavor, thanks to white chocolate melted directly into the dough. They're chock-full of dry-roasted macadamia nuts and chunks of real white chocolate, for a nutty vanilla cookie that's more than meets the eye. You can cook White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- You need 1 Cup of butter.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2.5 Cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Cup of macadamia nuts , chopped.
- You need 1 Cup of chocolate white chips.
Macadamia nuts and white chocolate – the base cookie is the same for all white Byron Bay Cookies so feel free to sub this with other "stuff" of choice – choc chunks, M&M's (the Dotty Cookies!), other nuts, dried fruit, caramel bits etc. This recipe is one of those recipes where you form. This of course is white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. It took a couple tries to get a cookie texture that I liked.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies instructions
- Preheat an oven to 350F..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one by one, mixing to incorporate, and mix in the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the large bowl and mix to incorporate..
- Add macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and drop onto parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes..
The result are some yummy low carb white chocolate macadamia nut cookies that you and your family are sure to enjoy. One would think that if you want a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie you could very easily take a tried-and-true classic chocolate chip cookie and Not so, friends, not so. It took several iterations for just the right cookie dough base to hold the magic of the white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Using high quality macadamia nuts and white chocolate is so important, especially the white chocolate! Grab a bar of delicious white chocolate, chop it into generous chunks, pair it with some high quality, buttery macadamia nuts, and bam – you've got a damn good cookie.