Croissant. The croissants were light flaky and tastes great. I used a little more flour as well used pastry four instead of all-purpose. It made them a little more lighter.
Butter a large bowl; set aside. Scatter over raisins, then shape and bake. Cheese & ham: Lay a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on top of each triangle of dough and shape as in the recipe. You can have Croissant using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Croissant
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of yeast.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need of Little salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of powder milk.
- You need of Warm water.
- You need of Sasame seed.
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. The croissant is the most celebrated member of the family of butter- and sugar-enriched, yeasted pastries known as viennoiseries. They obtain their signature flaky texture through lamination, the. The notch helps the rolled croissant curl into a crescent.
Croissant step by step
- In a bowl pour all the dry ingredients flour,sugar,salt,powder milk,yeast,and mix pour the oil,warm milk and the warm water add it little by little and knead dough until is soft and smooth cover and leave for 1,knead the dough and roll it out,to make any shape you want.and filling should be your choice too,peanut,cheese chocolate, and arrange in baking pan rup milk or egg on top of the dough,sesame seeds too and baked in the oven for 20 to 3minutes and enjoy.😊😋.
Lay the croissant on the work surface with the notched side closest to you. Croissant dough begins with butter, flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and milk. Unlike most yeasted doughs that require warm liquid to activate the yeast, you're going to use cold milk. The yeast will work its magic later on in the recipe. In the beginning steps of croissants, the dough should always be cold.