Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce. Hawaiian Sauce Recipe Macadamia Nut Sauce Recipe Pancakes Sauce Recipe Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Time Breakfast Ideas Hawaiian Breakfast Hawaiian Desserts Crepes And Macadamia Nut Sauce (Kimo & Boots Style). Macadamia Nut Pancakes, are about to change your life. It's like breakfast on the island, except you are in your home, and most likely not in a swimsuit.
Macadamia Nut Pancakes with Raspberry Maple Syrup. I chose to share these 'cakers, because they are worthy of a celebration. Fluffy pancakes packed with macadamia nuts, drizzled with a homemade raspberry maple syrup and garnished with shaved white chocolate. You can cook Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce
- You need 4 of to 6 slices Your favorite pancakes.
- You need of Macadamia Nut Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- You need 80 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 4 of to 6 Macadamia nuts.
My aunt now lives in Hawaii, and she keeps our family supplied with fresh pineapples, mangos and macadamia nuts.along with recipes like this one. These rich cookies are full of Hawaiian macadamia nuts and chocolate chips. —Mary Gaylord, Balsam Lake, Wisconsin. When you're on your Hawaii vacation you have to try macadamia nut pancakes. Many of the breakfast places have this on the menu as a specialty so there are lots of options for this awesome comfort food.
Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce step by step
- Use 2 to 3 macadamia nuts per serving. Place the nuts into a plastic bag and pound with a rolling pin or chop up finely. Make them as fine as possible..
- Dry-roast the finely crushed nuts in a frying pan. Set aside until later..
- Whip all the ☆ marked ingredients togther (heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla essence) using a hand mixer or a whisk..
- Add butter and flour into a small frying pan or a pot and heat well. Add milk in small batches and stir well to prevent lumps..
- When smooth, add 1/2 tablespoon of condensed milk or sugar. Mix well, and turn the heat off..
- Add the whipped ☆ mixture into the Step 5 mixture in 2 batches. Add the lemon juice. Turn the heat back on and stir as it gets warm. Take care not to boil. Just warm it up slightly..
- Layer 2 to 3 pancakes per serving on each plate. Pour the sauce from step 6 over the pancakes..
- Top with the macadamia nuts, and it's all done..
Today I woke up with a real craving for this delicious delicacy so we headed to Koa Pancake House. A Hawaiian-style pancake variation covered with a white, milk-based sauce with macadamia nuts. Neither the style nor the sauce has an official name aside from being referred to as a "macadamia nut sauce". Big City diner has added Macadamia Nut Pancakes to it's menu. They are topped with a haupia (coconut pudding) cream sauce that is really good Of course you can order them without the sauce, or on the side if you are curious.