Sautéed Mushroom Stew.
You can have Sautéed Mushroom Stew using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Mushroom Stew
- You need of Diced mushrooms (no shiitake).
- You need of Diced zuchinni.
- Prepare of Diced Squash.
- You need of Sliced onions and green peppers.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt, cayenne, onion powder (season to taste).
Sautéed Mushroom Stew instructions
- Sauté onions and peppers on medium heat in a lightly coated pan with two tablespoons of grape seed oil until lightly brown or desired consistency..
- Add mushrooms and seasoning.
- Last, add the zucchini and squash and turn heat to low to allow it to simmer and flavors blend. Remove when done and enjoy!.