Fried plantain,potato chips,fried egg and tomatoes sauce. Between the spicy tomato sauce, the spicy pan-fried potatoes, the fresh powerhouse kale, the soft and creamy eggs WITH THE GOAT CHEESE melted in hunks all over the top, and the buttered white crusty bread that is there to sop up all your delicious sauce and make you feel happy things, there is. Featured in: The Stir Fried Tomatoes And Eggs My Chinese Mother Made. Nice recipe for fried egg and fried plantain lovers, the combination is delicious.
Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world. Root Vegetable Chips, Vegetable Soup, and Baked VegetablesOn dine. If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. You can cook Fried plantain,potato chips,fried egg and tomatoes sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried plantain,potato chips,fried egg and tomatoes sauce
- Prepare 2 of medium size sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 of medium size plantain.
- It’s 1 of big size egg.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 2 of fresh pepper.
- You need 3 of cooking spoonful vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of cooking spoonful of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of small size onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
If you haven't had it, it may not sound like much. Uncover, and continue to stir-fry over high heat until the sauce thickens to your liking. Feel free to add more scallions, more or. Sometimes vegetables, like tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots, may be added.
Fried plantain,potato chips,fried egg and tomatoes sauce instructions
- Cut your sweet potato,onions,pepper and plantain to your desired shape then set aside..
- Heat up the vegetable oil,frying the plantain and potato batch by batch..
- With the same oil fry in low heat the Tomato puree adding onions, pepper and the stock cube afterwards set aside.
- Heat up little oil to fry your eggs adding a pinch of salt and brekkie is ready..
- I love this with pap.
Beer-battered or crumbed deep-fried fish and thick-cut potato chips; served with tartar sauce, peas, and a lemon wedge. Stir-fried rice noodles with scrambled eggs, fish sauce, tamarind pulp, bean sprouts. My husband loves egg tomato sauce so Has anybody tried putting fried diced potatoes in it also? I think it would be great. Egg Sauce is made with eggs, tomatoes, peppers, onions, vegetable oil and a pinch of natural sweetener (maggi, knorr, etc.) Some people chose to add a handful of vegetables and fluted pumpkin (ugu) is always the most popular choice.