Croissant Bread. The croissants were light flaky and tastes great. I used a little more flour as well used pastry four instead of all-purpose. It made them a little more lighter.
Croissants and other viennoiserie are made of a layered yeast-leavened dough. The dough is layered with butter, rolled and folded several times in succession. This croissant bread pudding is an indulgent treat, yet so simple to make. You can cook Croissant Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Croissant Bread
- You need 2 Cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk + 1 egg for the wash.
The texture is soft and custard-like. The taste is rich and buttery with notes of vanilla and a hint of almond extract. I do recommend adding in some of your favorite berries and nuts. The tartness of the berries pairs well with the richness of the croissants.
Croissant Bread step by step
- In a bowl,mix all dry ingredients in the bread add in butter and use your palm to mix well..
- Break 1 egg add & pour in the milk,use your hand to knead add in water bit by bit and knead well.kneading help bread to become soft and fluffy.
- Allow dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- Dust working surface with flour and flatterur dough into rectangular shape,use pizza cutter or knife to divide into 2 and trim excess edge.
- Use d excess dough in d centre,dis will make ur bread to lift up at d centre after baking..
- Roll d dough as shown in d 6 nd arrange on a baking tray,allow to rise for 20 mins,mix egg and milk use a pastry brush and wash them all.
- Place on d oven and bake for 30minns (egg+milk wash gives bread a beautiful golden brown and glossy look)..
For me, Valentine's desserts typically equate chocolate. Croissant Loaf!: Who doesn't love a flaky, buttery croissant? When I first came across the idea of a croissant bread (also known as a Danish Loaf) I was intrigued and couldn't wait to try it out for myself. I bought the ingredients the very same day and the result. Make sure the tip ends up under the bottom of the croissant.