Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant. A light chicken salad with the sweetness of dried cranberries and the crunch of pecans can be served as a sandwich filling or eaten as is. I also chopped up a Red Delicious apple vs. shredding it. I mixed the dressing in a separate bowl before folding it into the chicken and other ingredients.
Extra points if you get to enjoy it while sitting outside on a beautiful, warm day. I made these simple yet special cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwiches for a birthday party. Tangy cranberries and crunchy celery pep up the In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. You can have Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts (Boneless).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks (Chopped).
- It’s 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Chopped).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Peppercorn Ranch Dressing Or Any dressing of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp each of Salt and Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Croissants.
Stir in the chicken, cheese, celery, cranberries, walnuts and parsley. Make the dressing first: Blend all dressing ingredients either using an immersion blender or in a standard blender, set aside or chill until ready to. This Cranberry Chicken Salad is a delicious fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. How to Make Cranberry Chicken Salad: In a bowl, combine cooked and chopped chicken For the chicken salad dressing, combine a great quality mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Cranberry Chicken Salad with Walnuts in a creamy Peppercorn Ranch Dressing on a Buttery Croissant step by step
- Trim off fat from the Chicken Breasts & wash with warm water..
- Steam the Chicken Breasts in a large pot with 2 cups of water for 30-35 minutes or until tender..
- Keep checking for doneness..
- Cool completely..
- Wash and cut the Celery finely. Dice the Green Onions..
- Cut the cooked Chicken into small cubes. Place in a medium bowl..
- Add the Celery, Green Onions, Cranberries and Walnuts..
- Toss to combine..
- Add the Salad Dressing..
- Add Salt and Pepper Powder. Stir well..
- Store in the Refrigerator..
- Serve on Croissants..
Cranberry Chicken Salad – This easy recipe can be served on a croissant for a sandwich or on apple slices for a low carb option. #chickensalad #lunch. Those croissants look amazing and that is one beautiful and tasty looking sandwich. I envy your ability to walk outside and pick up genuine fresh. Toss chicken, dressing, mustard, cucumber, tomato and cashews. A great weeknight mealtime strategy is to roast two chickens on the weekend and use one for leftovers during the week in soups, sandwiches and chicken salad.