Orange Cranberry & Macadamia Muffins.
You can cook Orange Cranberry & Macadamia Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberry & Macadamia Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 g of Butter *melted.
- It’s 1/2-2/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Orange Zest of 1 Orange *finely grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cranberries.
- It’s of Macadamia Nuts 2 to 3 for each muffin.
Orange Cranberry & Macadamia Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases..
- Combine Flour and Sugar in a large bowl. Add Eggs, Butter, Milk and Orange Zest and mix well. Add Cranberries and fold together until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into cases. Place 2 to 3 Macadamia Nuts for each and push them into the mixture..
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Leave in tins for 5 minutes before moving onto wire rack to cool..