Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup.
You can have Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup
- You need 1 of Cornish Hen.
- Prepare 1 lb of chop meat…beef, pork & veal combo.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s 6 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2 of parsnips.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 1 lb of ditallini pasta.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of water.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup instructions
- Chop Cornish Hen in fours right through the bones.
- chop onions & celery in half & quarter carrots & parsnip.
- put chicken & chopped veggies in large pot & fill with water….make sure water is a couple of inches over chicken & veggies…..is you wish to make extra stock for cooking other dishes fill up the pot with water all the way leaving about 4 inches from the top.
- add a tablespoon of salt & a half tablespoon of black pepper.
- put pot on high flame & cover once it starts to boil lower flame to simmer leave pot partially covered & let cook for 40 minutes.
- in a separate pot fill with water bring to boil…generously salt.. add pasta and stir & cook until aldente (LIL FIRM) drain & put pasta aside.
- in a large bowl add chop meat…I used a combo of 3 meats…u can use any combo of meats u like or any one meat on its own.
- mince garlic & add to meat.
- chop parsley & add to meat.
- crack eggs into meat.
- add half cup of grated parmesan cheese to meat.
- add about half the breadcrumbs & get your hands in there & mix well..keep adding breadcrumbs until desired texture is reached …u may need a lil more or less breadbreadcrumbs & a lil bit of water & form into & ball.
- Now have fun rolling the meat into little meatballs about a little bigger than a marble & set aside.
- remove chicken from pot …set aside & let cool & shread meat off the bones & set meat aside.
- put soup through a strainer reserving the stock….put stock back into pot & bring to a boil…discards the veggies not needed for this dish.
- add shredded chicken & meatballs to boiling stock & bring back to a boil & let cook for 15 minutes.
- salt & pepper to taste.
- fill bowl about half way with cooked pasta…then scoop soup with chicken & meatballs into bowl with the pasta…add a teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese to bowl & stir into broth.
- eat & enjoy.