Croissant 🥐. A croissant is a buttery, flaky, viennoiserie pastry of Austrian origin, named for its historical crescent shape. Croissants and other viennoiserie are made of a layered yeast-leavened dough. Перевод слова croissant, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Borrowed from French croissant ("crescent"), present participle of croître ("to grow").
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. Examples of croissant in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web There's a reason home cooks don't make croissants every day. You can cook Croissant 🥐 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Croissant 🥐
- Prepare 3 cups of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare sachet of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg + 1 egg white.
Define croissant. croissant synonyms, croissant pronunciation, croissant translation, English dictionary definition of croissant. n. A rich, crescent-shaped roll of leavened dough or puff pastry. n a. A croissant is a flaky, buttery, crescent-shaped pastry. Croissants are commonly made with puff Traditionally, croissants are formed into crescent shapes, which is probably where the name. croissant.
Croissant 🥐 instructions
- Mix all ingredients together until you have a soft dough.
- Cover with cling film and leave for an hour.
- Divide the dough.
- Spread the dough as layers and put butter in between.
- Cover with cling film and leave for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Take it out and Shape the dough as croissants, add on top egg yolk an vanilla for golden colour, then leave for a while and put them in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 10-15 min.
Unicode CLDR – Les annotations d'Emoji : Nom court : croissant. Find the best free stock images about croissant. Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. Croissants are crescent-shaped French pastries which may be made from leavened or unleavened puff pastry dough. Croissants and other French pastries are very popular in Morocco.