Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour.
You can cook Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of macadamia flour (or oats).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- It’s of Mint.
Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour step by step
- Mash banana with fork..
- Whisk in egg, flour, salt and cinnamon..
- For oat flour, blend in blender or processor to flour..
- Add the peanut butter and swirl into batter..
- Preheat non-stick pan to medium heat. Make sure the pan is not too hot, so they don’t burn..
- Spoon batter into pan, bake for 2 minutes on 1 side and 30 seconds on the other side till cooked through..
- Serve with blueberries (heat on stove to sauce) and mint..
- Alternatively serve with bananas, honey and whipped cream..