Kona fruit Cream Dream Pie.
You can have Kona fruit Cream Dream Pie using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kona fruit Cream Dream Pie
- It’s of crust.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of choped macadamia nuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of cream filling.
- It’s 1 box of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 box of hersheys white chocolate pudding.
- It’s 16 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cool whip.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of blueberry.
- You need 1 bag of frozen mixed berrys.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberrys.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
Kona fruit Cream Dream Pie instructions
- preheat oven 350.
- sift 2cups flour add your softened room temp butter, sugar and chopped nuts to a mixing bowl incorporate with your hand the dough will get crumble like..
- press into 9×13 baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes. let your crust cool before adding next step..
- cream filling: add 1 tspn vanilla 1 box cream cheese 2 tbspn sugar and beat till creamy set aside..
- add whipping, sugar, vanilla, and pudding to mixer beat till nice n fluffy. now fold in cream cheese and cool whip. Add to your cooled crust set in fridge atleast 1 hour to firm and set..
- topping: dice strawberrys, add blueberrys and thawed frozen berrys and sugar (Reserve 2 tspn for gelatin) & lemon juice let sit.
- in another bowl add boiling hot water and gelatin and 2 tson sugar stir till desolved add to fruit and set in fridge till starts to set abit usually 15-20minutes.
- After the 1 hour time has been set for cream add your gelatin mixture over cream. refrigerate atleast 3 hours..