Chocolate croissants. Place warm water in the bowl of a stand mixer. Remove chocolate croissants from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for a few minutes before serving. They will slightly deflate as they cool.
Cover any leftover croissants and store at room temperature for a few days or in. Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. You can cook Chocolate croissants using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate croissants
- You need of For dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour(Maida).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Chocolate spread as required.
- Prepare of Oil (use in layering of dough).
To form the croissants, cut the dough in half. Place one half in the refrigerator. With a knife, trim the edges of the dough. Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough.
Chocolate croissants instructions
- At first snif the flour 2times then add all ingredients one by one and knead it and make a dough grease it with oil and left for one hour.
- Then cut 4 to 5 balls of equal size and roll them and make thin round circles then apply oil on the first and put second over it repeat the step and then roll it again.
- Then cut 4 triangle out of it and roll each then cut it from middle as shown in pic and add 1tsp of chocolate spread and roll it and join the corner.
- Then apply butter over them and then bake them at 180°c for 15 to 20 min then serve with tea and enjoy❤.
Place the chocolate croissants on a lined baking tray and paint with the beaten egg. This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch, and special enough for entertaining! To reduce the 'day of' preparation time, make the dough and refrigerate the unbaked rolls overnight. In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; whisk in milk until smooth.