Sautéed Garlic Spinach. Ina's trick to enliven garlic sauteed spinach's flavor? Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the.
The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Popeye was the best thing that ever hit the spinach industry. Garlic Sautéed Spinach from Barefoot Contessa. You can cook Sautéed Garlic Spinach using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Garlic Spinach
- You need 5 packs of fresh baby spinach.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Rinse the spinach well in cold water to make sure it's very clean. Spin it dry in a salad spinner, leaving… And the garlic flavour is fabulous! Sauteed spinach – a quick healthy side. And beyond using this Sautéed Spinach as a prop for photos, this is something that frequently appears in my real.
Sautéed Garlic Spinach step by step
- Coat the bottom of a large pan with olive oil and heat slightly…….
- Place your chopped onions in the olive oil and sauté until onions are tender………
- Next add your minced garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant, just a few minutes……..
- Stir in your 5 packs of fresh baby spinach……..
- Add just a sprinkle of black pepper and salt…….Cover with a lid…….
- Remove lid periodically and stir until spinach has wilted……..
- Continue to sauté spinach for several more minutes or until liquid evaporates, without the lid……Stir gently…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish. Rinse spinach well in cold water; dry well. Sauteed Pork Chops with Garlic Spinach. My family enjoys cooking up easy and delicious meals. This delicious sautéed spinach recipe is a healthy vegetarian side dish that can quickly be whipped up when It's fresh-tasting and light, with caramelized slivers of garlic and pungent strips of lemon zest.