Chocolate banana croissants. Croissants: Fresh or leftover (stale) croissants or chocolate croissants. Slices of sweet bread, brioche or challah will also work in a pinch. Bananas: You can use fresh or frozen sliced bananas.
Put the chocolate chips over the banana and cover with the other half of the croissant. Remove and let stand for a couple of minutes before serving. Instructions Roll out a sheet of puff pastry. You can have Chocolate banana croissants using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana croissants
- You need For of dough :.
- Prepare 10 grms of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 130 grms of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 40 grms of butter.
- You need For of Filling-.
- You need 50 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 of banana.
Follow our simple pastry recipe to make Chocolate, Hazelnut & Banana Croissants that are full of flavour! Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough. These banana and chocolate croissants are quick and simple to prepare thanks to store-bought frozen puff pastry.
Chocolate banana croissants step by step
- Take a bowl put yeast, sugar pour lukewarm water leave for yeast activation..
- Take a bowl put butter do hand whisk,add flour,baking soda,baking powder,milk,pour activated yeast solution.
- Mix well make p,alm free kneaded dough, transfer dough butter greased bowl close lid leave 5 hours it will increase size.
- Take hand full amount make role apply butter sprinkle flour again role repeat process.
- Then cut triangle slices place chocolate piece,banana slice close look like as croissant.
- Transfer croissants into baking tray leave 15 mins then give milk wash on top, then bake under 180-degree temperature for 20 mins then take out sprinkle icing sugar on top.
- Ready to serve chocolate-banana croissants. Very tasty innovative, kids will love it.
Notes: Be sure to measure the triangles in your sheet of puff pastry before cutting. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time Thanks to store-bought puff pastry, you really can make flaky, homemade chocolate croissants. Chocolate Croissant with chocolate butter and banana isolated on white background. Croissant Sandwich with Banana, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sauce. Chocolate Banana Croissant Bake (via Tastemade UK).