Salted caramel peanut butter truffles. Our Salted Caramel Truffle is an ode to our best-selling Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. We started with a layer of our Sea Salt Caramel, added a layer of chocolatey cookies for a delicious crunch and created a third layer with our dulce de leche, added vanilla gelato and May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts. These amazing Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles are so easy to make!
Although these truffles may sound like they could potentially be a bit of work, they're actually very simple. Everything gets made in one pot, then you roll, dip in chocolate and eat till your stomach is full of chocolatey, caramel goodness. Salted Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Truffle CookiesReal Mom Kitchen. You can cook Salted caramel peanut butter truffles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel peanut butter truffles
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, divided.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate Truffles. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on the truffles before freezing them for the final time. Variations: The next time I made these I put them in disposable cupcake cases, which was easier and. The salted caramel and peanut butter topping on this pie makes this a chocolate dessert no one will forget!
Salted caramel peanut butter truffles instructions
- If your dates aren't sticky and super moist when squeezed, soak in hot water for 15 minutes. Then drain thoroughly and pit. Otherwise, just pit and add to a food processor..
- Add 1 Tbs of melted coconut oil and mix. If it's not quite combining, drizzle warm water 1 tsp at a time, scraping down the sides as needed, and mix until a rough paste or ball forms. (If you add too much water, it will be difficult to handle them later as they won't freeze up well.).
- Add 3/4 tsp sea salt and mix once more to incorporate. Taste and adjust the saltiness level if desired..
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until no longer warm and pliable enough to scoop into balls..
- Using a melon baller or a teaspoon and your finger, scoop out small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for another 20-30 minutes to set..
- Add peanut butter and 1/2 Tbs coconut oil to a mixing bowl and microwave to melt (or heat in a small saucepan)..
- Remove truffles from freezer and drizzle with warmed peanut butter. Freeze again for another 30 minutes, or until the peanut butter has formed a semi-firm "shell.".
- Warm the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments with remaining 1 Tbs coconut oil..
- Remove truffles from freezer and, using a fork, scoop truffles up and quickly immerse in chocolate, using a small spoon to drizzle chocolate evenly on top. Then gently shake off excess chocolate and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Top with a small sprinkle of sea salt (optional), and repeat until all truffles are coated..
- Place back in freezer or fridge to set – about 30 minutes. Serve straight from the freezer or fridge. Let set out for 20 minutes to soften. Store in a freezer-safe container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh..
So, this has been A Week, huh? Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies with Salted Caramel Filling. Decadent salted caramel cookies rolled into truffles and coated with almond bark — a new favorite indulgence. Make ahead, and freeze truffles in airtight containers with waxed paper between layers. Drizzle dark chocolate on truffles for even more dazzle.