My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns. Corn and peas mixed are one of my favourite veg go so well together.. I love to have a brioche with my morning coffee or afternoon. See great recipes for My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns too!
Corn and peas mixed are one of my favourite veg go so well together. Corn and peas mixed are one of my favourite veg go so well together.. You can also make mini buns which my mum does often to serve. You can cook My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns
- Prepare 2 of Lamb + mint burgers. Purchased or made yourself.
- Prepare 2 of Brioch Buns.
- It’s 1 tbls of soft plain cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped fresh chives.
- You need of Some iceberg lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 6 Slices (1/2 inch) of width 1 inch long oak Smoked Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of frozen sweet Peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen Corn.
See more ideas about Lamb burgers, Lamb, Recipes. Flavour minced lamb with mint and cumin for a burger with a difference. Stuff into pittas with hummus, pomegranates and peppers.. Gouda cheese gets melted over top, which makes them even more irresistible.
My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns step by step
- Add 1 tsp Olive oil to a non stick frying pan heat up then add the burgers. Fry on medium 3 minutes each side. twice..
- Toast or not the buns add to the serving plate both top and bottom open. Add the soft cheese on the top bun and the chopped chives..
- Add the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Add the peas and corn to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Next when the burgers are cooked keep the heat low and add the cheese slices. It will melt a little. Then add the burger on the bottom of the bun and add the top bun on top..
- I had it with homemade chips corn and peas and a few slices of cucumber. Serve hot..
Mix the yogurt, mint and seasoning in a bowl. Spread a little onto each bun, add the tomatoes and burgers, and put the onions on top. While it heats, combine the lamb, with the jalapenos, scallions, mint, cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne in a large bowl. In a large bowl add lamb, garlic, parsley, mint, sherry, oregano, cumin, coriander, crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper. Either grill the patties over medium/high heat or fry the burgers with a little olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.