Bacon Sautéed Cabbage. One of my favorite cabbage recipes! See how to make delicious sautéed cabbage with fresh lemon You can even cook a few pieces of bacon before the cabbage and use the rendered bacon fat for. I paired beautifully with the Tangy Sautéed Cabbage with Bacon and the Smashed Red Potatoes.
Sauteéd Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, Dill, Lemon Zest. Saute chopped bacon in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. The Best Sauteed Cabbage Onions Recipes on Yummly You can cook Bacon Sautéed Cabbage using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Sautéed Cabbage
- It’s 1/4 head of cabbage sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tblsps cayenne vinegar (I made mine).
Sauteed Cabbage, Sauteed Cabbage And Beans, Sauteed Cabbage And Sausage. Try this Sauteed Cabbage and Bacon recipe, or contribute your own. Cut cabbage in half and, with the cut-side down, slice as thinly as possible around the core, like coleslaw. All Reviews for Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon.
Bacon Sautéed Cabbage instructions
- Put your chopped bacon in cast iron skillet add onions and fry together about 3 minutes add the cabbage and the seasoning fry until cabbage starts to get done… add the cayenne vinegar and let cook until the cabbage starts to brown a little….
Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This boiled cabbage with bacon is a real family-pleaser. It's an easy and delicious way to prepare cabbage and makes a great side dish. Brussels sprouts got an image makeover. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.