Lamb burgers/ meat balls. An easy recipe for baked lamb meatballs. Served with a tasty yogurt sauce, they are wonderfully flavorful! More Recipes to Try: Juicy Lamb Burgers with Mint Yogurt Sauce.
Place the meat balls in the hot pan leaving plenty of room. BEST lamb burgers, prepared Greek-style with lots of flavor from aromatics, earthy Do something different on burger night…go Greek! These Greek lamb burgers are juicy. You can have Lamb burgers/ meat balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb burgers/ meat balls
- It’s 1 lb of ground lamb.
- It’s 1/2 packages of frozen spinach.
- You need 1 oz of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of buns (optional).
- It’s 2 slice of cheese (optional).
Lamb burgers recipe, Viva – visit Eat Well for New Zealand recipes using local ingredients – Eat Well (formerly Bite). The Lamb Burgers recipe out of our category Lamb! Lamb Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Juicy Lamb Meatballs with Moroccan flavours!
Lamb burgers/ meat balls instructions
- Boil spinach until thawed and drain. Make sure to remove as much water as possible.
- Mix in some spinach and feta with raw lamb. The amount of spinach is up to you, I added just a few pinches..
- Thoroughly cook lamb patties (or balls if making meatballs).
- If making burgers, add some of the leftover spinach instead of lettuce.
- If making meatballs add the extra spinach to pasta of your choice and serve..
This month I'm sharing Moroccan Lamb Meatballs, inspired by a visit to the Lakemba Night. This Badass Lamb Meatball Burger is a really filling meal. The whiskey sauce is made with Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey and is great with wings too! Lamb burgers are a great alternative to beef burgers. Whenever I make lamb burgers on the grill at a barbecue, my guests are surprised that lamb can be made into a burger.