Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame.
You can cook Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame
- You need 3 of big bok choy.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- It’s 7-8 pods of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame step by step
- Wash the bok choy well to make sure all the dirt in the inside leaves is all washed out.
- Chop the bok choy (length wise) separating the whites from the greens, spring onions and garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saute pan.
- When hot, add the white parts of the bok choy. Spring onions and garlic. saute on high heat for 3-4 mins until bok choy is tender but not soggy.
- Add in the greens along with sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Saute for a few minutes and then top with sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve hot.