Salted French Toast.. Make the topping: In a bowl, combine the cereal, melted butter, and salt and toss to coat. Spread the mixture evenly over the casserole. Bake until the topping is golden and the bread cubes peeking out.
Perfect French toast is slightly crispy on the outside and soft and custardy on the inside. Classic French Toast recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them perfectly fluffy! I am so proud of this dish I could cry. You can have Salted French Toast. using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted French Toast.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil.
It took a lot of time to perfect it, but oh, was it worth it. Since you assemble this baked French toast the previous night, you save time in the morning, and if you have an Unless otherwise specified, Taste of Home recipes are tested with lightly salted butter. French toast just has such a way of starting the morning off in the best way. Paired with a bowl of Salt – add a pinch of salt to balance the flavors and sweetness.
Salted French Toast. instructions
- Break the egg in a plate..
- Add the salt and pepper. Beat well til frothy..
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a non stick frying pan..
- Dip a slice of bread, both sides, in the egg and gently place it in the frying pan..
- Fry the bottom part til golden brown then turn it and fry the other part til golden brown..
- Repeat til egg is finished. May take 2-3 slices..
- Serve hot with tea. Yummmmmmy!!!.
French toast is one of my guilty pleasures. I love it and I'll use any excuse to make it. The Nutella and Salt Caramel Syrup send this stuffed French toast right over the edge. Bananas Foster French Toast is made with challah, and a perfect for a special occasion brunch. Bananas Foster French Toast is an indulgent cross between dessert and breakfast, combining a.